International Consultant for the localization of the 2030 Agenda in cities and territories.
Founding Partner of Coop&Co and collaborator of Unesco Etxea
- Economist, PhD Studies in Sustainable Development and Master’s Degree in Direction and Management of Foundations and Master’s Degree in Development Cooperation.
- Director of the United Nations Global Compact for Latin America, the Caribbean and North America at its headquarters in New York from 2013 to 2018 and Director of the Global Compact Cities Programme of the United Nations, 2019-2020 at its headquarters in Melbourne and Madrid.
- He has had a professional career in the public sector as a senior adviser in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation in Spain, the European Union and the OECD. In the private sector he worked in multinationals such as Telefónica or Grupo PRISA.
- Entrepreneur: he is the co-founder and co-Director of the LEAD Sostenibilidad online training course for the creation of business value.
- • He has been a keynote speaker on sustainable development and public/private partnerships at international events such as the Mobile World Congress Barcelona, ECLAC’s Political Forum on Sustainable Development or the New Urban Agenda-Habitat III Global Summit in Quito
- Lecturer in a variety of international Master’s degrees such as the European Business School ESCP, Deusto Business School, Technological University of Buenos Aires, Carlos III University, among others, Member of the Academic Committee of the Master’s Degree in Business Diplomacy of the University of Deusto, and of the Spanish Society of Systemic Thought; he is the author of indexed scientific articles on corporate sustainability and localisation of the 2030 Agenda.